Hurricane Sandy: Offering Services to Rebuild, Repair and Recover,” By Custom Pool Pros, NJ
It’s no question that Hurricane Sandy has had some devastating effects on all of our neighbors up and down the Eastern Seaboard.
Locally, in New Jersey, New York and the entire Tri-State Area, the impact has been particularly rough. The news has reported that Hurricane Sandy was the single biggest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded and the destruction Sandy has left in her wake will be the second most expensive hurricane on record – only surpassed by Katrina. The Wall Street Journal and Routers are reporting Sandy will easily pass estimates of $70 billion in both property damage and service interruption. With Sandy making landfall right here on our very own Jersey Shore, weeks after the storm we still have many without power and just the thought of filling up at the gas station leaves most of us with the feeling of dread. If any name was appropriate for Hurricane Sandy, ‘Frankenstorm’ fits perfectly.
When looking to do repairs or rebuilds on any area of your home, take these quick tips into consideration:
• Seek a professional and beware the scam artist. Whenever people are in distress, they often let their guard down. It’s easy to understand, however and unfortunately, this also can bring out the worst in man. Criminals seek the vulnerable particularly in conditions like these. Do yourself a favor and always consult the professional. Make sure they are licensed contractors and check their references. If they have nothing to hide, they will be more than happy to provide you with this information.
• Do not put off vital repairs until later. With Sandy in our review mirror and forecasters predicting a wicked cold brutal winter ahead, it’s important to take the steps to get your home repairs and maintenance done right away. Snow, Ice and winter rains can wreak havoc on a home in good condition, but a home already battered and bruised can cause small repairs, that could be done now inexpensively, to become even worse. Fixing those problems without procrastination can save you big in both money and time/energy later.
• Stay focused, think positive and start creating the future. The holidays are coming and the future is bright. Although the storm was dreadful and the aftermath is almost inconceivable, you can take advantage of a bad situation and look at how you can make your home even better than it was before. Whether it’s a full rebuild, a simple addition or small repairs, now is the time to make things the way you have always wanted them to be.
We’ve been giving out this advice to many of our new and older customers who’ve been calling us needing repairs after Sandy. We wanted to share them for anyone else out there that can use it.
If you have had any damage to your swimming pool, hot tube, patio, deck, or pavers, consider calling Custom Pool Pros in New Jersey. Our professional services include:
- Custom Inground Swimming Pools
- Award Winning Custom Inground Swimming Pool Designs
- Complete Pavers (Driveways, Patios, Walkways, etc).
- Retaining Walls, Hardscapes and Full Masonry
- Concrete, Brick, Stucco, Travertine, Marble, Cultured Stonework and more
- Complete Front and Backyard Hardscape and Landscape Makeovers
- Full Installations, Repairs, Remodels, Rebuilds, Redesigns and more, you name it – we do it.
- We do emergency calls as well.
The time to start is now.
Custom Pool Pros is locally owned, fully licensed and insured, we are the recipients of many awards and have the desire to help our friends and neighbors rebuild their dreams. Call us today at 732-866-8667 and let us know how we can help you.